1. Translate a company strategy into a clear decision-making framework prior to entering supply-chain relationships
2. Recognize the key questions regarding the design, selection process, and onboarding of a supply-chain vendor
3. Evaluate the various factors within supply-chain relationships that lead to increased value and reduced total supply chain spend
3. Measure a supply-chain partner’s performance using supply-chain management technology
4. Negotiate contracts with supply chain vendors while maintaining a trusting partnership that cultivates innovation and long-lasting relationships
5. Conduct an end-to-end supply chain risk assessment to stress test the supply chain, identify critical risk scenarios, and define potential responses.